Our Success Stories
La STARTUP GHETLAB A OBTENU UN BREVET INTERNATIONAL
- GHETLAB is a development laboratory, created in 2016, specialized in Functional Textile for Sport, Well-being and Medical. It produces smart and functional textiles according to the needs of its customers, integrating microelectronics, textile tensors, technical fibers and cosmetics. Moreover, in 2016, GHETLAB signed the International Cosmetics Convention with the International Network of Cosmetic Clusters (WICCS) as a founding member.In 2021, GHETLAB was selected, with 8 other SMEs from both shores of the Mediterranean, to obtain the subgrant of TEX-MED ALLIANCES project in, the framework initiative Health Emergencies.”Due to TEX-MED Alliances subgrant and the technical assistance through this project, we were able to move forward with the publication of our national patent and bring it to the international PCT scale” said Mr Yassine ZARROUG, the CEO of GHETLAB.According to him, this action has allowed his innovative Startup to:
- Secure their invention and have more credibility with market stackeholders.
- This patent has reinforced the value of his company: more than a performance indicator, it is an intangible asset.
- it is an asset, a proof of seriousness, so it can contribute to obtaining better banking conditions.
- For the customers: it is a reference, considered as a mark of innovation.
- For the competitors: a flag on our territory and a step forward to gain more space on the market
- For the current stakeholders: this is a sign of sustainable and predictable income.
- For the media: it is a way to make yourself known at a lower cost
Source : MFCPOLE
CHIMITEX PLUS achieved GOTS Certification in 2022
Product certification aims to remove toxic chemicals from production and the supply chain to protect consumers, workers and the environment. Our company looks for the application of safe chemical products. Through the certification of the applied chemicals, the company CHIMITEX PLUS is reducing the chemical hazards and environmental impact. “During the TEX-MED ALLIANCES project, we have certified some products and will continue working to expand the range of certified products”, reports Mr Mohamed Amine Boudokhane the Executive Manager of CHIMITEX Plus.
Working to obtain ZDHC and GOTS certifications during the project was a key achievement in the commitment of CHIMITEX PLUS Team to driving the textile industry to be more environmentally friendly and reducing its foot print. The objective is to expand the range of products available certified under ZDHC* and GOTS** for the upcoming days.
** The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) which is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain. It allows ensuring organic status of textiles, from harvesting of the raw materials, through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing up to labelling in order to provide a credible assurance to the end consumer.”
*ZDHC stands for Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals which is an organisation dedicated to eliminating hazardous chemicals and implementing sustainable chemicals in the leather, textile, and synthetics sectors.
The ZDHC Foundation is a multi-stakeholder organisation comprising of brands, manufacturers, chemical suppliers and solutions providers who collaboratively work towards implementing responsible chemical management across the global fashion and textile industry to detox supply chains and protect workers, consumers, and our planet.
Source : MFCPOLE